- - Disk image hardware—DCK now is equipped with MD5 generator to keep data integrity
- - Data Copy King is soon upgraded with new features added and bugs fixed
- - SalvationDATA--Chinese Dragon Boat Festival Holiday Notice
- - SalvationDATA and NSS Ties To Penetrate Data Recovery Services Market In Japan
- - Data Copy King Comply With FCC Certification for Your Data Security
- - Data copy king—the hard drive duplicator video is available now
- - Developing Data Recovery Service with Salvationdata In Summer Of 2010
- - SalvationDATA USA Data Recovery Tools Live Demonstration on May 18
- - Compuline Being a Partner Of Distributing SalvationDATA’ S Data Copy King In Latin America
- - Upgrade your data copy king now-Universal disk imager
- - ForensicsWiki records the universal hard drive duplicator-Data Copy King
- - Wikipedia records the universal hard drive duplicator-Data Copy King
- - Data recovery and data backup are the same important
- - Data Copy King is approaching to be officially launched in early April
- - Data Copy King In CeBIT 2010 Germany
- - DCK works as one excellent computer forensic image tool
- - DCK has upgraded its data transfer rate to 6.8GB/min
The disk image hardware—data copy king now has been equipped with MD5 generator to keep data integrity. MD5 (Message-Digest algorithm 5) is a widely used cryptographic hash function with a 128-bit hash value. Specified in RFC 1321, MD5 has been employed in a wide variety of data security applications, and is also commonly used to check the data integrity of files. There is a very small possibility of getting two identical checksums of two different files.
With the MD5 generator, users can generate and clear the checksum value, and add log details such as case title, operator name as well as case description of the file. This feature of or disk image hardware can be useful both for comparing the files and data integrity control. Meanwhile users can save and print the generated log on the fly.
Let us imagine a situation that will help you to understand how the checksum works. You have an important file which was saved in your computer, however, you want to make sure whether it wasn’t tampered or modified by any possible factors in a few days or months; then how do you know they have been changed or not. Therefore you can use our disk image hardware along with the MD5 generator to generate a checksum value periodically and compare the md5 checksum values generated in different time to check the data integrity.
1. Choose the file and generate MD5 checksum value
2. Add details of the checksum log
3. The generated log
Our disk image hardware users may go to our forum to download the MD5 generator and enjoy the new function. And we make a video later to show you how to operate on the MD5 generator.